this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sorrow.

I wanted to blog about this yesterday but I didn't have time because I wanted to come with my daddy to Curve, then we went to Ikano. Of course I went to Popular and guess what? I bought Fallen In Love! It's Fallen novel. You know, Fallen. By Lauren Kate. One of my favourite series. I can't wait for Rapture!!!!!!! The last Fallen series :-( Idk, I guess.... Fallen In Love is all about love stories of the characters in Fallen, how they spent Valentine's Day hehe. And I bought The Duke Is Mine by Eloisa James. I don't know, I guess I'm interested in romance novel T_T


Talk about Eloisa James, her first book is When Beauty Tamed Beast, like Beauty and The Beast. Her second book is A Kiss At Midnight, like Cinderella tale. Latest one is The Duke is Mine, like Princess and The Pea. Except, her novels are romances and regency tale. Man, you know I love regency :p

So okay. Yesterday, I heard about my classmate's mum died because of cancer. I didn't know, I felt like crying. I mean, he's the last child, and last child usually close with the mum. You know? And he's going to sit for PMR this year.

He was my classmate when we were standard 6, too. So yeah.

When heard about this, it's just, I can't bear losing my own mum. I don't want to lose her before the time. If I could, let me die first. Have you ever think about this? I hope he's okay. Being an orphan, live without a mum.

Noooooooooooo I don't wanna think about this. So please recite Al-Fatihah for my friend, Mikhail's mum.

1 comment:

  1. al fatihah.

    i hope he's strong enough.insyaAllah.

    give him your best support,okay? ;)

    p/s i'm hana.am using some another account.xD

    ReplyDelete