this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Saturday, March 10, 2012

We Are Young

Well yeah, I am listening to We Are Young, the Glee version song :-)




Been long time no blogging. A lot of things going on, by I'm feeling so lazy to write everything. I'm not the kind of person who likes to writes about her day. I'm the kind of person who writes what her feel. Who writes what she thinks, what she imagines, what she desires.

Wow, holiday started. But not so holiday regarding the homework my teacher gave. Not just any homework, it's a "module". Like... a book. God damn it. And also not to forget the Sejarah's course work.

And exam test just ended. So far no A because 1) I found out when's the test the night before the exam test and 2) I memorise unnecessary things. I should stop blaming other things and start to try to suppress my laziness. PMR awaits omg.

By the way, my boyfriend looks so hot in this lol.



I got C for BM. 64% tsk tsk. I've tried, but still..... Oh why. What am I, Malay or what....... Brb pack my things and fly to England.

And I got 74% for Science. Well, not bad right? Last year I always got C or D :p Because my Science is higher than my BM, so far I can be a doctor instead of an author hahaha.

I don't know.

Oh. And, err.... I want Julia Quinn's novels :B I love Julia Quinn and Eloisa James ehehehe.

This whole week, I think I'll spend time at home. My mum's at Makkah. I miss her so badly :/ She went to Mekah last two days. The night before she went to Makkah, had a good night sleep with her. I cried the night before. Plus, I couldn't send her to the airport because of this freakin test. Ya Allah, protect my mum. Bless her. May her journey safe. I love you, mummy.




Maybe will do this Sejarah course work with Lissa and Teha to somewhere, finding local food or clothes' factory or something. So hard to find local things ahahaha. And maybe will do this homework module at Shah Alam library. But usually our plan works out if we plan at the last minute :B

Stop by now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment