this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Nineteenth, Nathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's #WantedWednesday and not just that! IT. IS. FLYBOY/SID/STEWIE GRIFFIN/BABY NATH'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANGIRLING HEREEEE.
Photobucket
Photobucket

GOSHHHHH. YOU GROW UP SO FAST, BOYYYYYYYY. Your beautiful face, your beautiful voice, your beautiful eyebrows, your beautiful eyes, your beautiful lips, your beautiful laugh, your beautiful song, how you play piano beautifully, YOU'RE FREAKIN FLAWLESS. Lol.

You're my strength, Nath~*~*~ Lol because of you I can't have a crush on anyone and I got over my ex ahahahahahahaha

BE. MINE. NATHAN. LOL. DO. I. SOUND. DES. PE. RATE? I. AM. BREATH. LESS.
Photobucket
Yes, you got me and I got you. We're butterflies, aren't we? ;)


Btw, this is part of him in gifs :) LOOK AT JAY, MAX AND TOM HAHAHAHA. LOOK AT JAY AND SIVA'S DANCE HAHAHAHA!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I love this :B

Here are some gifs of him. Prepare to...
Photobucket


So okay. Let's start with.... when he laughs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When he's being shy...
Photobucket

When he... well, he looks pervert :p
Photobucket

When he's being a freak...
Photobucket

Photobucket

When he watches over you...
Photobucket

When he's like 'yeah...'...
Photobucket


When he's surprised...
Photobucket

When he's excited...
Photobucket

When he's trying to scare you... (but not working :p)
Photobucket

When he uses the hula hoop....
Photobucket

When he yells something...
Photobucket

When he sings for me...
Photobucket
Photobucket

When he kisses me (oops)...
Photobucket


That's my Nath!!!!
Photobucket



You know how I feel when fangirling about him a lot and fall for him although he doesn't acknowledge my existence? I....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment