this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Monday, April 16, 2012

Unbecoming.


Assalamu'alaikum! :D Hahaha heyyoooo. Yesterday me and my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, Aishah, went to OU. Oh yes, One Utama. But nope, not to meet Greyson Chance. Lol I am so not an Enchancer, no offence. I'm a #twfanmily ok ahaha.

So we went to hangout, really. Went to MPH, HEAVEN<3 Lol of course we went to MPH and Popular. I bought a book and a magazine (omg got a big poster of Nathan ok I pasted on the wall beside my bed omg I sleep with Nathan every night hahahahaha how i wish he's on my bedside, not just his poster.......) . I bought Bliss magazine, aiyo MYR20 just for a magazine but for Nathan, I would haha.

besar ok. dua A4 paper ok.

So... I bought this book. ->

Mmmhmmmmm hehehe. Used the money my aunt gave me yayerz! Then had lunch at this new cafeteria and went to Popular bookstore lol. Of course, I feel like robbing all bookstores gosh. The books.. are so... interesting.... I'm so tempted to steal all books.

And I bought again haha. At first I was like... um nak guna duit ke tak nak guna duit ke tak. Then I don't want to think about collecting money so I bought again! Hahaha! Bought this! Then start to read it and guess what?! THE ENGLISH SO FREAKIN DAMN GOOD. THE VOCABULARY, SO POWER OH MY GOD. I CAN GET MORE THAN FULL SCORE IN MY ESSAYS IF I USE WORDS IN THIS BOOK, TRUST ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU.


Aishah bought an anime DVD lol she's obsess with anime ya know hahaha. Then went to Speedy.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD. THERE'S A ONE DIRECTION ALBUM, WITH NIALL, LIAM AND LOUIS' SLIPCASE. HOLY SHETTOOOO I BOUGHT ONE DIRECTION ALBUM ALREADY BUT NOT THE SLIPCASE ONE!!! UGH I WAS SO SAYANG TO USE MY MONEY THAT I ENDED UP... NOT BUYING IT....... *le creysssss* GOSH I'M DYINGGGG! THEIR FACE SO ADORABLE OMGGGGG I WANT UGH I WANT ALL THREE!! WHAT IF I GO BACK... AND ALREADY SOLD OUT?!?!?! DYING AGAIN!!!!

Sorry for the capslock ahahahahahahahahahahaha still crying tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk *sniffs* *sniffs again* *sniffs to the power of infinity* *sad face* *baby face* Photobucket *duck face* Photobucket *I love Nathan* *eh?*

But then, we saw Big Time Rush album. With Logan's slipcase. And Aishah was fangirling. Hahahaha like I was fangirling when I got Nathan's poster. Chill, Aishah, chill xD I have her picture fangirling but still not uploading it ahaha evil Najla is evil.

Come on, fangirling is a part of growing up ahaha. Especially for girls. Guys, shut up.

Ok so that time Aishah was like... "OH MY GOD, LOGAN. SO CUTE!" and lucky she got international money idk what money, pounds or dollar idk haha so I asked her to go exchange to MYR. Omg how I wish I coul use the RM50 that my dad gave me to buy the 1D album... BUT I WAS SO... UGH WHY I WAS SO STINGY. UGH KEDEKUT UGH SLAP ME PLEASE. Eh jangan tampar betul-betul. Nanti tangan automatic tampar balik :p

So yeah... She finally exchanged and bought that slipcase. I'm so happy for you, Aishah :') Hahahaha why am I like this.. Kenapa tak ada album The Wanted with Nathan's slipcase?!?! But if ada each member's slipcase, I want all five of them. Hehe.

Btw, why people want to compare The Wanted to One Direction? Nothing to compare about! Both in music industry to show their talent, both are good looking, both are good, both create money, both hot and they don't need to be compared. Just listen to their music.

And also Directioners, Beliebers, Rusher and Enchancer... they're fangirling. They're best fans. No need to annoyed with anything, they just support their fav bands. And no need to fight which music is the best. No need hatred. All have their own opinions so just.. yeah.

And I kinda annoyed with my schoolmates. "Tapi The Wanted ada India!" Racist and shallow-minded gila sial. Haha. India tu lagi handsome dan lagi talented dari kaulah, tak kira besar mana pun bibir Siva, tapi dia seorang je lelaki yang berbibir besar yang bagi aku handsome. Your argument is invalid. Love you, Siva :*

Besides, I'm glad they like TW's songs. Ni lagi sorang kata The Wanted tak bestlah, tak handsome lah, tak minat lah. Ummmmmmm I love them and I don't care about your opinion.
What matters is..............


TOMORROW CHASING THE SUN!! THIS WEDNESDAY NATH'S BIRTHDAY! OMG FANGIRRRLING. Photobucket

So yeah. By the way, I registered Pottermore!!! Yayerzzzzz!



Gtg! Wanna check out The Wanted's websites hihihhihihi love yah! If you think it's for you... you are perasan, I was talking about Nathan.

But Nathan won't read this so ok fine it's for you.



Or.... for me.... I love myself..


Ok. Just for those who read 100% of my post haha.

By the way, care to leave comments? Hahaha I'm braver now! xD But if no one comment this... um...
Photobucket <- hahaha look at his throat lol.

KIDDING! But seriously. KIDDING! But seriously.

I think I'm in dilemma. This is a first world problem.



I'm gonna loooooooooose my mind~*~*~


lol k bye.





Love,
NNN - Najla N Nathan :P

No comments:

Post a Comment