this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Lol it has been ages since I last updated my blog. I know you miss me woooooooooot sorry I've been really busy! (ok not.. actually i haven't touched laptop for ages because my mum will nags me and i aint blogging with mah phone ok type pun payah heh) So! How are you?! I don't want to know anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Um, I'm keeping straight face, I didn't even curved my lips, not even smirks hak hak hak I'm not amused. *straight face* jaw tightened*

Omg I just forgot what's my blog url... Luckily I remember my email and password lollllllll

As you see from my title, I just read an AH-MAY-ZENG book! I finished reading it in only 2 freakin days! Never happened ok, it's an almost 500 pages book. It's called, well, I've said on my title.



All right. You see, last #MaxMonday, I think, I don't remember when.... I think Monday..... I went to Kinokuniya. Hell yeahs! I wandered around, trying to figure out what book did I want. (oh by the way I bought The WANTED: Our Story, Our Way, their official book at Kinokuniya last Mothers Day hehehehehehehehehe) Then I saw Insurgent, the second book of Divergent. My friend, Nasuha said she found the book and said it looks interesting and she wanted to buy but didn't. I took the book and read some. LOOKS REALLY INTERESTING.

Then I bought it, as I got home I just figured out.....

OMAGAD INSURGENT IS A SEQUEL. A FREAKIN SEQUEL.





So I was so desperate to want the first book so I can read Insurgent ASAP. Then last #WantedWednesday, me, mum and my lil sis went to curve to send my bro, he works at Chocolate Lounge. We went there for lunch. Then I begged my mum I wanted to go to Curve. I begged and begged and begged and begged and begged

"Okay fine let's," said my mum.

YAYYYY!!! So I lied to my sister we didn't have money because my little sister is one spoiled brat lolllll one freakin princess book costs RM70+ and she always wanted to buy 2 or 3 books like amagaaaaaadddd. She doesn't even know how to read yet T__________T

So I went to MPH at Curve and straightaway to the, uh, what's the asking counter called? Lol k. THANK GOD IT WAS AVAILABLE. Only 3 Divergent(s) left so I took one. All are so, uh, looked old but who cares. I took the finest one. Well, after all, Divergent is last year's book that's why it's a little bit cheaper (RM29.90) and at least it was available.

Woohoo!

CHRISTINA PERRI IS COMING AND I CAN'T GO UGH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO YOU KNOW I'VE WAITED FOR A THOUSAND YEARS TO MEET HER?!?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY :-((((((((((((((((((((((

THIS. IS. UNFAIR. WHAT IF THOSE WHO DON'T REALLY LISTEN TO ALL CP'S SONGS GET TO GO THE CONCERT?! UGH. UGH. UGHHHH.

I WANT TO MEET HER AT THE AIRPORT.

WHY I WENT TO BIEBER, BUT NOT CHRISTINA PERRI.
WHY I WENT TO BIEBER, BUT NOT FOSTER THE PEOPLE?
WHY I WENT TO BIEBER, BUT NOT PARAMORE?!
WHY I WENT TO BIEBER, BUT NOT THE WANTED?!?!?!

LIFE IS SOOO UNFAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIR. I WENT TO BIEBER BECAUSE OF MY FRIEND, SHE WAS WILLING TO BUY FOR ME.

FATE.

By the way, Beautiful Creatures movie out 2013?! Well I guess I have to wait for the forth book first because I found out it will be out on October or November. CAN'T CONTROL THIS EMOTIONNNN.

But. It's June.
Four freakin months to PMR.
P.
M.
R.
Penilaian Menengah Rendah.
I. Am. Dead.

Really need to get ready! I screwed up the mid year exam ugh.




Til I blog again, insyaAllah :-)


1 comment:

  1. I really miss youu!!!

    i think the asking counter is called information counter :p

    your little sister still tak pandai baca but still wanna buy books that cost 70++ ah ? :O

    I am still hoping that linkin park's ban here is lifted,so i truly understand how you feel T_T

    You are such a big fan of CP ,you deserve to go!

    ReplyDelete