this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Completely Different Person

Remember when I said I wanted to be a doctor?

That wasn't me. I never wanted to be a doctor. That was what my mother wanted. (She still wants her children to be a doctor anyway. I know it)

I'm a student studying in commerce anyway. Know what's surprising? I love accounting. Yes, I'm on the way of becoming an accountant, hopefully. Who knows I might change my dream again. I keep changing.

I mean, I'm still that annoying chatty girl who's also very clumsy. I never change that (as much I tried to.)

While I'm still me, I'm still different for changing my aspirations. If I were dating someone right we would've broken up already since, you know, change of heart.

Unless....

Never mind. That's all. G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment