this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Saturday, April 7, 2012

You Can't Blag A Blagger

The title above was just lesson of life. Nathan said. Harharhar.

April so far suck. Oh yes, I just said that. By the way, you miss me? I know you do! Lol perasan tak. Currently addicted to The Wanted. I mean, when I knew them when I was form 1, I was like, heh they're kinda okay. But nowwwwwwwwww, I'm addicted! Ahahahaha i know weird right lol what fangirling is absolutely normal. It's a part of growing up :p

Forever Nathan, Tom, Max, Jay and Siva xoxoxo

Uhm. People always see me as a confident girl who always fun, who ignores everything, who doesn't care people's opinion, who just love to act annoying as fxck (I DIDN'T SAY EXACTLY THE WORD, ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT ABOUT IT......... *GASPS*). But I actually care. I care about what people think about me. I have lowest self esteem. I cry when I fail. Although eventually I laugh but, I still cry. Or at least, damn disappointed.

I hate being the loser. I hate when I'm the worst. I just hate it. I'm the type of girl who likes winning. Who likes to be on the top. Who likes to be the best. Is it that bad? To be the girl who just want to win? Who fangirls about The Wanted a lot? (ok this is purely irrelevant)

One more thing. Maybe, just MAYBE, I am nice or whatever, but I'm tired of being nice. Hell yeah whatever, I'm a good friend? Maybe yes because I can't bear losing best friends. Or just friends lol whatever. That's why I can't be bad to some of my friends. But, this isn't fair for me to be treated by my best friend like that just because of stupid thing.

I hate when a friend or even a best friend hates me silently. Who's annoyed with me. Who just talk to me or be my friend for several reasons like.... idk, pity of me, or they don't have much friends or, whatever that needless reason.

Sick. I am sick of everything. Yes, I constantly said that but yes, I am sick. SICK.

By the way I participate for public speaking this English month peace out yo wish me luck so I can be as confident as I always fake it.

And I thought confident is natural? No?

Shut up.

The conclusion is, The Wanted just get me up from my all time low hahahahahahaha. Seriously I'm addicted. I fangirling a lot! I tweet about them a lot! I ever cried because of them. I bought their album tho. I installed Tunein Radio just to listen to UK radio and listen to them. I shout and grin and laugh when see them. Just... this fangirling disease already reach chronic and I need them to save me by marry me lololololololsssssss. And I answered #TWFanmily quiz quite well hehehe. And I really want their merchandise! And I spam their timeline and I spend so many times watching their videos since the very first lol they are such a fool hahahaha. And on April 5th at approx 3pm, or 8AM at UK, on #ThursJay @thewantedmusic retweeted me! Wooohoooo! Hahaha. Also on #WantedWednesday, I bought The Wanted album. I might will buy Battleground tomorrow hahahaha I wish.

If only Foster The People also have their videosssssssssssssssssssssssss.

And I strongly loathe this someone that makes me hate her favourite thing. Blame her.
I will remain silent about this.

I rather have her as my friend then her and you, reader, will never know who I meant.

AND I HATE THAT DIRECTIONATOR WHO NOW LIKES NATHAN SYKES UGH KILL HER. ok.




DID YOU JUST REALIZE THIS? WHY SO MANY HATRED............... UGH SLAP ME NOW. *virtual slaps* HAHAHAHA NOT HURT AT ALL OK KENA TAMPAR BETUL-BETUL KANG NAYA.




xoxo
Tomax McSykeswaran.
#TWFanmily

P/S: Happy #SivaSaturday! Tomorrow's #SykesSunday yay xx

1 comment:

  1. i do miss you!

    was wondering when you r gonna update .

    and finally!

    ah same,my self esteem is loww but people think i'm confident.it's all fake confidence.

    i am naturally competitive too,losing is not an option.

    Anyway all the best for public speaking! :D

    ReplyDelete