this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Friday, April 13, 2012

Para... Para.... Paradise- Eh, Paramore.

Tak cakap pasal Paramore pun ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha k tak lawak.

Assalamu'alaikum, semua :-)
Ok sebenarnya aku kena cabar tweet dalam Bahasa Melayu oleh Zety (@treehungerlover) selama seminggu. Kalau boleh, dapat TW punya merchandise *dances*. Kalau tak, say hi to poster besar (yes, yang 4 A4 paper tu) Justin Drew Bieber!!!! Fuyooo!*~*~ -.- SEMINGGU TAK DAPAT MENTION MEMBER THE WANTED. *virtually dies*

Lek, jangan menangis. Tak mati pun. Saya berada di sini bersama anda! *blows kisses*

Kat Twitter je pun. So I'm going to write in English here. Ahaha. What? I miss writing in English soooooooo badly mmhmmmm. It's not that I hate speaking in Malay. I speak in Malay in real life what? It's just that I just love writing in English. Because actually, mentally, I'm speaking in British and Scottish accent. Ahak ahak ahak!

By the way, did I tell you the day after I posted my previous entry, I bought Battleground? Muehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Love you, NJS ahaha macam Najla kan? Signature dia pun sama haha k bye.


Sooooo. It's April. How fast the time flies! Like 170+ days to PMR. 98 or 97 days to Ramadhan. Just.... too fast. Too soon. And... *cough* 5 days to my Sid the sloth from Ice Age's birthday *cough*

I want to write short story, but well....... next post aye? If there's time~ CAN I USE MY BLOG TO MAKE MONEY? BECAUSE I KINDA NEED MONEY LOL. My own money hahaha. Ok I'm too young. Too young to have a job. Too young to need so much money.
And of course, at this age, I need money for unnecessary thing but for me I need them, like new outfits, new shoes, new novels, my favourite bands' merchandise............

Don't judge mehhhh ahahahahahahaha I'm just a normal typical teenager with some unique thing inside. Huzzah! Wait, what's 'huzzah' anyway? u_u

Hm. Oh by the way, last night I was home alone, I sang as loudly as I could and guess what?! My voice is so good to sing Coldplay's songs! Hahahaha perasan tak perasan tak? :p
What? I sang Paradise, Viva La Vida, The Scientist, Fix You, but didn't sing Every Teardrops A Waterfall lol.
Omg suddenly it reminds me of The Wanted, they sang Viva La Vida, Fix You, Paradise and Every Teardrops A Waterfall. THEY WERE ALL SO GOOD. ESPECIALLY TOM AND NATHAN WERE SO GOOD. ESPECIALLY TOM. Thomas Anthony Parker, keep yelling, keep rocking xo
Really. They are so good when sing live better than you know, recording.

OK I CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT TW.

Aaaand, yesterday was Talentime's audition. I didn't audition because the registration was full. Gosh, they ruined Foster The People and One Direction's songs. I didn't see them singing 1D but I think they are horrible hahaha why am I so evil and mean and evil and mean and a... witch. Witch, not a bitch :p

Plus, while I was joining my friends sang A Thousand Years, my friends who weren't auditioning praised my voice ahahahahahahahaahahaha I'm flattered hahahahaha look at how vain I am xD But it was really flattering xD And 89% of those who asked me about Talentime asked me to join. You want to boo or throw me something or what................ :p


So yes. I feel blessed although as usual, there's always something bothering. There's always something or someone that spoiled my mood. Always. Everyday's my bad day.
Yeps.



Til I blog again! Salam 1Malaysia and peace upon to worldwide :p

xx
Najla Sykes hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god,you are so funny!

    i imagine your writings as you were talking.hihihi xD

    Vain sekali-sekala apa salahnya? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! How can you imagine me talking? xD But thanks. Funny as in perli ke apa haha. I'm flattered omg I like being funny xD

    ReplyDelete