this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYBIRD!!!!!!

YOOO IT'S 24TH AND GUESS WHAT. GUESS WHAT. IT'S JAMES NOAH CARLOS MCGUINESS' BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Yes, from The Wanted.
 

Excuse me while I am gonna make a long speech about this retarditard. You see, I do really love this guy, lol or man, or should I say boy. He wrote us email every week for our Wanted Wednesday mailer. He lost his iPhones COUNTLESS OF TIMES (yep i'm on the mission to find one of the iPhone. I mean, come on, phone with all The Wanted's phone number? Yes please.) He likes beer, Skittles and Avatar. He tweets weird things that we, fans, sometimes don't understand. He made us kids (lol ya kids) Google dirty things because we don't know what the hell was he talking about that we had to Google the word. Yep, Jay, you're a legend.

This guy finished a glass of milk in only like... 4.2 seconds. YEP PEOPLE. 4.2 SECONDS.

He drinks beer.................. a lot.

He has curly hair, blue eyes, AND REALLY PALE, PALER THAN EDWARD CULLEN.

Oh yup, Jay McGuiness. 

There's more to talk about him, so much more that I can't put in words because... well I need to improve my vocabulary. Talk about vocabulary, this guy helps me a lot by reading his tweets, the mailer he writes. :')

OH NOT TO FORGET.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM MCGUINESS! You're the awesome guy yeaaa you are. Tom's Jay's twin tho.
 So adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 Yes this is how he loves Avatar movie.
Drunk Jay was drunk, tweeting a pic of him brushing his teeth in the shower. My boy.




 That body he's hugging.... should be mine. Back off Tom Parker lol.










 That tongue thing he likes to do.

He's the sexiest vegetarian ;-) 



Jiva is real everyone. Jiva is as real as Jaythan. 


Alright, I'll blog later!

Um bye.






1 comment:

  1. helow najla, your blog was nominated for the Liebster Award!! Check it out at http://renalapaisano.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete