this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Delusional

Hiiiiii tell me you miss me since I haven't blogged for like... FOREVERRRRR. A bit cliche don't you think by adding the word 'forever'? That, my friend, is what I call dramatic.

Very funny.

Nah, just stating the fact.

Geez, since when did I start to argue with conscience? Wait, who am I kidding, I always do that.  So how are you? I demand your answer, I refuse to accept ignorance. Because I care, and I'm nice like that, in a mean way.

So, don't ask about my PMR because I don't care and I've forgotten about it. Blame the other part of Najla who suddenly remind me about it. Aaaaaand so far, no, I don't have any plans for my so-called freedom just because I freakin passed my test.

Oh, last 17th September, I met The Wanted!!! I won Meet & Greet pass and trust me, I was hyperventilting and my face went pale and I'm pretty sure I quite made a scene there... Gosh, Tom winked at me. When it was finally my turn to meet them, Tom spread his arms wide at me and pulled me in his embrace and I praised Max's broad chest and Siva is damn gigantic and Jay, well, I don't know what to say and I hugged Nathan the longest and he held me so tight omg. I got to hug all of them eeek! *squeals*.

GOOD TIMESSSS.

Last 17th October, I WAS OFFICIALLY AN AUNT! Yes, my sister finally gave birth to my new favourite girl (chill, lil sis, you're still my princess), Sarah Elena Az-Zahra. Being an aunt has its perks ya know... Quite exhausting. Last five years I handled my mum after she gave birth to my lil sis, this year my sister so I pretty much quite exprerienced when it comes to pregnant ladies and newborn babies hahahahahahahaha!

No pictures since I'm updating on my iPad and the internet's being mean. Meany internet....

Oh one more thing... I have unhealthy obsession towards Wattpad. Goodbye, Twitter, you're freaking boring. Reading tweets no longer my interest, reading cheesy stories about a sarcastic girl and narcisstic guy is more fun hehehehehehe.

After so many months, though, I bought a novel called Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. I searched for Beautiful Redemption, the latest and finale Beautiful Creatures book series but...

I HATE YOU SUBANG JAYA'S MPH!!!

Yep, didn't find the damn book. Tsk tsk...... Tsk tsk tsk........... Tsk tsk tsk tsk stop whinning, Najla.

Since I'm in the mood to ramble, I deciced to ramble on my blog. I've been thinking about rambling on videos and talk craps, yadda yadda yadda but well that will just kill my dignity since no one will watch me humiliate myself with unfathomable things I will ramble about. Like how I don't really like chickens so I will ramble about chickens, how I kill ants and how nice I am to kill many ants so they die together, how Nathan Sykes is probably dreaming about me and him get married and have 12 kids but then we have to deal our kids like in Cheaper by the Dozens (too far, Najla, tooooo far), about how genius I am to know mitosis is the process of cell divisions, thanks to Sabrina The Teenage Witch, how-

Mmm I should stop talking. In case my update turns out no gaps, I mean, no, uh... those paragraphs things, suck it up blame it on the iPad.

Ever wondering if you dream while sleeping and in your dream you were dreaming of sleeping and in that sleep you were dreaming of sleeping with dreaming of sleep....

Yes, I am confusing myself. I'm literally scratching my head. I feel like a dumb bimbo.

EW NO I AM NOT A BIMBO EW EWWWW ME + BIMBOS JUST MEH. I don't even have a crush...

If being deeply in love with an international celebrity who calls me his fans but he doesn't know he's my true love counts... Then, well, fine. Or if swooning over cute American or British on TV counts, too... Then fine, again.

But I do gag whenever I see lovey mushy dovey couples, claiming their undying love to each other and act like they're soulmates and saying to Jannah crap when all they do will just send them straight to hell. Mm.

But why the hell do I think it's sweet when it comes to those couples on TV? If it's a Malay romance, I will laugh my arse off and gag and practically vomit then laugh again, rolling on the floor with tears running down my face, but when it comes to English... "omg aww omg why cant my love life like that omg they will have beautiful babies omg omg omg"


Something is wrong with me.

Suffice to say, I'm quite a hopeless romantic. My taste of men is pretty weird. You see, it's so hard for me to fall for good guys lol and my definition of handsome... Definitely not exist at my school. I like those guys with dark haired and either green or blue or grey-blue or grey- green or grey eyes. Heeeeee k.

I like guys who like to pick on me, then smirks his sexy smirk when he knows he manages to annoy the hell out of me, then he could be sweet when he wants, and those who doesn't agree with literally everything I say. I mean, a little bickering could be fun? Like debating how I like Superman and he likes Batman. And oh, I have a thing for socially awkward lol.... I mean, a guy who likes EVERYTHING I like is just annoying.... I mean, dude, I like that one why the hell would you want to copy my taste? Be a man, gosh. I like better guys who has really good taste of music. Not those who like typical mainstream pop rock music. I like it better if they like Radiohead, The Strokes and perhaps The Wanted? lol. I definitely don't like athletes, I prefer them be kind of like my gay, I mean, guy best friend. And oh, I like older guys because guys in my age are all immature lol. If they pick on me, it will be so not interesting at all. It will be really annoying. Like really.

Hi Najla you're fifteen will you stop talking about your dream guy who will sweep you off your your feet who is also... won't exist.

Meanie...

Sorry for the long post told ya I ramble a lot mm bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment