this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Affection

Starting from now on.......... I am going to write more in my blog since I love writing, I'm so passionate, I have very strong liking, I adore, devote, enjoy writing! Lol ok. 

If only I could take Literature class next year, without people thinking I'm dumb. I wish to take Creative Writing in university... but being an author does not guarantee a bright future, right. 

CAN'T I TAKE SCIENCE AND LITERATURE SIMULTANEOUSLY? 

That's too much baggage to carry. I'll just have to take Science stream BUT, I hate Science. Yes. I do. But, I wish to further my study to London, taking medical course... 

Alright, Najla, you're 15, there's still long way to decide your future and I just realized that... I haven't figured out what should I do with my life! Yes, I have strong fondness for writing. 

Gee, that sounds weird to me.

Whatever.

So. Now. I've been writing a lot, and I'm still poor with vocabulary..... I really wish to publish my book, you know..... at Wattpad lol. Or maybe send it to Simon & Schuester.....

Big dreams, Najla, BIG DREAMS. 

But I don't meant in the future. I mean like SOON. While I'm still in school. But, I don't have that much confidence. Compare to others, my writing sucks... My ways of writing in narrative way... sucks. My description... sucks.

So I have a lot to learn. I JUST LOVE WRITING SO MUCH IT HURTS OK. It's like reading book. Except, when writing, I get the chance to write my OWN world. Like I could run away from the reality, like I could create something I wish to happen. Like, I can be oblivious to the world, and wander in my own world... I could create characters from my mind, having their opinion same as mine. It's like I could direct a movie from my mind. Like I could get in the closet and visit Narnia.

Wait. What.

OH BY THE WAY TODAY IS MY NIECE'S ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY!!! OMG I AM OFFICIALLY AN AUNT FOR ONE MONTH ALREADY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY SARAH ELENA AZ-ZAHRA~~~

One more thing... wow I've been a part of TW Fanmily for 5 birthdays already.. I mean, I already celebrated all five of their birthdays, this year.. And I still lurrrrve them. I am happy to be this part of fandom. 

NO REGRETS, BABY, NO REGRETS. 

 

PS: I'm so glad you're still reading until here.


PPS: Really, I am glad.



PPPS: Are you still reading?



PPPPS: Do you love me that much to still read here or are you just really bored?



PPPPPS: Still?!



PPPPPPS: You can go now...




PPPPPPPS: You're still reading? You need help.

4 comments:

  1. Everybody can become a writer. You can be a doctor or an accountant and still become a writer. You like to read books, just keep that up and you'll see maybe someday you could become a writer like you always want.

    But it's true that there isn't much money in writing. That's why you need to have a Plan B. That is another profession, like you said, becoming a doctor. and THEN goodluck to us. I know how you feel because we have the same problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you're right. I was thinking about that, too. I'm glad you know how I feel! :-)

      Delete
  2. i was like you too,torn between taking literature or science.at last i took science, i even went to science school in terengganu for two years.haha.and now am studying mass comm which is sesat-ing jauh from all the chemistry,biology and physics.hahaha!

    i choose mass comm cos it involves a lot of writing and communications(talk).but the writings are NOT creative writing.mostly used for press releases,news reports and other stuffs.

    and now im thinking what if my choice is wrong. lol

    but its okay,you can always learn medicine and took short writing courses at the same time.Some people say,its way better to take short writing courses if your main intention is to write a novel.cos if you take creative writing pun,most probably you will end up writing your novel as your side job,not your main job.

    if you know any short creative writing courses,do tell me ya.we can go together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so mass comm ni macam jadi journalist ke lol ok blur hahaha

      will do! :D

      Delete