this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just Because First Love is Unforgettable, Doesn't Mean It's Forever.

You know how you heard about those cliche stuff about how first love is so unforgettable and irreplaceable and all those craps.... 

Yeah, today I want to be this Dr. Love thing MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay. 

Hello, I'm Doctor Najla, teenage counselor and adviser who got her phD stands for Pathetic Heartless Dreamer. Lol jk. Lol not funny at all. Lol don't make fun of my effort here, I do have philosophy... 

Philosophy about luuuuuurrrrrvvvvveeee which I studied very well.

From TV and novels... Not from experience... Which is pathetic professional. 

Hey, hey, now, now, shut up I'm trying to give you education here. Bucket will magically appear if you feel something in your stomach that makes you want to puke. Which is never because I'm not that bad *whips hair like Envy Adams*

Before I start, I know what you will think. 

Ew this kid is barely 16 suddenly talks about love gosh grow up.

What the hell is this girl rambling about.

Can't she just go play her Barbie doll?

She should study now she's only in secondary school oh dear god.

I bet she's eating ice cream now and suddenly dream about being psychiatric. 

You know she actually deserves Nathan Sykes.


Okay maybe not but still.... I'm one pessimistic person ok. 
Sometimes I could be optimistic. 
DUN DUN DUNNNNN. 

Sorry I just love dramatic sound background, you know, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN and everyone will be like...

I suck at writing introduction ok omg.


So you see, I have learned a lot about these stuffs related to............... the L word. THIS IS AWKWARD OMG CAN'T YOU SEE I'M MAKING EFFORT HERE. But I still want to to do this hahahahaha just to entertain yourself. 


*softens expression face* I mean... help you guys......

Lol jk I only do this for myself. I need some entertainment and who couldn't be better entertainer better than me? 

ME! *evil laughs*  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, believe me, when Blaine did the evil laugh he did sound so scary okay but in that gifs... HE DOESN'T LOOK EVIL AT ALL. WHY BLAINE WHY.

Fine, this is better.
 image

Gotta love Salem.

So...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

I have a friend, who is totally whipped. And he's a guy. I pretty much helped him get the girl LOLOLOL I am a very good matchmaker, okay? I managed to kind of get them together... 

Keyword: kind of.

Trust me, it's kind of funny seeing how whipped he is. That girl's really nice, they get on pretty good together...

Until...

Another guy came intrude their relationship. SO CALLED RELATIONSHIP SINCE MY FRIEND IS TOO COWARD.

Let's just hope he doesn't read this. Amin.

So... That girl... She's so soft... so friendly... so nice... SO FRAGILE. When I said so, I mean like... 

OVER. TOO MUCH. 

Like even an ugly guy who has issues likes her, if he knows how to charm, she'll be easily fall for the charm, you know? And that's what happened. And she still led my friend on. 

Which sucks because that guy (my friend) is totally whipped. I did questioned him about love, he doesn't what it is, so I asked him about any signs, 

He passed! He's in luuuuuuuuuurve lol. And he's a guy, and I like to be so-called counselor lol. That girl should learn how to appreciate my friend, really. But instead, she went to the stupid guy. 

Sigh.

I know, I know, I should not interfere, but hey, my friend goes to me a lot and I was their matchmaker so..............................................

Fine, I'm a little bit nosy. 

A LITTLE BIT. 

It's hypocritical to scold my friend for hard to get over her because, well, I took like four years to get over my first crush and I'm the type of girl who is reeeeeeeally hard to please. I've only fallen for one guy, which I shouldn't, but oh well it was a puppy love so it was too late he did impress me WHEN I WAS IMMATURE WHICH WAS REALLY UNFAIR BECAUSE IF NOT I'M PRETTY UNTIL NOW MY ONLY CRUSH IS... THOSE WHITE PEOPLE HUNKS AND PEOPLE WILL SALUTE ANYONE WHO MANAGES TO STEAL MY HEART HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OR MAYBE I WON'T FEEL LOVE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A KID WHO DOESN'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE ANY OF THIS CRAP.

Or am I under the Nathan Sykes spell? 

Like Taio Cruz said, IF YOU FAAAAALL FORRRRR MEEEEEEEEE I'M NOT EEEEASYYYYY TO PLEEEEEEEEASE 

Lol I'm not a heart breaker tho.

Who am I kidding, everyone couldn't help from break people's heart. 

Some says when you're in love, everything's like a dream... When you both are together, it's like there are sparks flying boom boom kababoom, with butterflies in your stomach as if your freaking tummy is your garden, and then electricity jolt as you both touched, and you can't stop thinking about that someone, they're your first thing you think as you wake up and last thing you think about as you sleep... And you will think that someone is the one...... Since that someone is your first love and if that someone dies.. you will die too.... 


NOT REALLY. First love does not mean it's the one. And you can pretty much live if they leave you, it's not like there's disease called Furstlurvia that means you will freaking die if you don't get together with your first love. 

Um. I'm kind of writing impulsively actually...

But you see, yes, when you experience your first love, that certain someone is ALL you could talk about. Like even talking about carpet could lead you to talk about that certain someone. Ahem. 

It's like the world only revolves around you....... and that someone. 

Ugh, go away, this is my planet. 

Experiencing this kind of stuff could make you grow up more ya know.....

Except when you both are childhood lovers and he gives you candy ring and you both love Rugrats and you believe in cooties and the argument you both will ever have is when there is only one candy. Except if the guy is so romantic he will grins and blushes as he gives that candy to the girl.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Or if you're too damn naive and you think he's the one just because he's so hot.

Oh dear god.

Every guy should experience heartbreak. 

OH! Speaking of heartbreak, of all Taylor Swift's songs, how many exes she have omg it's like she's experienced every girls' romance. Like she's experienced every girl's diaries in the entire universe. Reading some of the lyrics, there are pretty much so many perfect guys she's dated omg. Not saying she should give up on love but I'm pretty sure she has learned from past is it? I think it's good she hasn't given up on love and know she will met the one and all-

Wait. This reminds me of Ted freaking Mosby. Watching How I Met Your Mother and see how many girls he had dated before he met the motha of his children. 


So the conclusion is, let the love comes to you~*~*~
xoxo
Dr. Najla.



OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SHOULD GET PAID I HAVE A JOB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY UH UH DON'T CRASH MY FANTASY PLEASE TEEHEEEEE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment