this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Friday, November 16, 2012

That tall, dark and handsome Irish Sri Lankan guy...

Last 24 years ago today, a pair of twins were born romantic and sweet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIVA AND KUMAR KANESWARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'M FANGIRLING, AND WHEN I FANGIRL... I FANGIRL HARD.
 


Oh let me tell you one thing, THEIR GRANDMA IS MALAYSIAN OK.

Happy birthdaaaay to youuuuuu happy birthdaaaaaayyyy tooooo youuuuuuuu! May Siva and Nareesha last forever and ever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrr~*~*~




                    


Now, now, get down on one knee, propose to the girl SOON because I could hear wedding bells!
DING DING DING.


Not to forget, may Siva and Jay, too. JIVA 4 LYF3.


 Btw, sorry Kumar bby but I love Siva more but you both are perffff. Your late father must be so proud of you :'-)



Let me list you reasons why I love Siva Stephen Michael Kaneswaran.

1. He's sweet.
2. He's romantic.
3. He's funny.
4. HE'S SO SENSITIVE OMG.
5. He's smart, yep he is. As geeky as Jay McGuiness.
6. He's tall.
5. He's dark.
6. He's handsome.
7. He's loyal.
8. He's silly.
9. He's so charming.
9. He's so lovable.
10. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT HIM?























So this post is just an appreciation blog for THE BIRTHDAY BOY! Love you, Seeeev xxx 



Oh by the way sorry for the crappy arrangement of pictures and gifs. I JUST LOVE HIM TO MUCH OK X

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! an enjoyable post! can't stop smiling and laughing.lol

    his grandma is malaysian?Malaysian? wow wow wow! XD

    p/s your PMR dah habis kan? so now enjoy my dear! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup his grandma is Malaysian hehehehe. I'm glad you enjoyed! yup pmr dah habis finally lol

      Delete