this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Plans of a Procrastinator.

Since it has been months, I decided to update two blogs in a day muahahahahahahahahahaha. Bear me, I have so many things in my mind.


It's November already, next month is December and I feel like... changing a little bit of me because next year I will sixteen and I kinda want to... I don't know.

Kbaihadbvihfbwjhcbwilcweihdebehidebedhibehiaxakjdbcdihbqihbqicbqeihcbqishbchidqbscsqhkxbkqsbksbxkssbckqdckqhbcehieqbciqdcihqbcihqdhidqcbiqehcbiqhecbihdcbeqiceihcbeqibcqeihcbeiqciqehcidhqfgknfnhsoufhfdunxdfkdmf

-just the sake of myself, i dont want to say too much that it will be on your home... Got it? Got it?!-

For one thing, I've deactivated my Twitter... twice. Because I'm very busy... doing.... stuffs.... You know... reading...sleeping....eating....writing....

Pretty productive.

Oh have you heard the song The Fairytale of New York? My favourite lyrics;

Girl - You're a bum, you're a punk, 

Boy - You're an old slut of junk, lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed,

Girl -You scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy faggot, Happy Christmas your arse, I hope its our last.

Pretty romantic, don't you think? I could imagine singing that with my future boyfriend together. I'm serious.

And then he will tackle me as I sing the last part, playfully threaten me to take it back with his sexy smirk or mischiveous grin then I will say "Never!" while panting because laughing too much, then he will tickle me until I'm breathless, blackmail me to say he's the sexiest man alive and I will forever be his.

My idea of romantic....

Okay, about my plans.

First of all, it's end of the year holidays! So I'm planning on throwing a sleepover party, I and my friends will watch movies at cinemas, then we will watch Mean Girls DVD until late night, then gossip or whatever, twitjack each other's Twitter,  then bake together throwing flours at each other. Sounds fun.

Oh next year, I kinda want to be... a nerd... I mean, I want to feel how is it feel to obsessed with studying. You know? Having no life, spending weekends by doing homeworks, focus on what teachers say. After that, as SPM comes, it will be freaking easy then after it's over, I will be like... HELL YEAH GOODBYE NERDIESSSS because all my hardwork paid off....

Interesting....

I mean I have spent three years of my secondary school being mean, except, I'm the nicest mean girl. You know when my friends don't mind enter class really late, I will be the one worrying and all lol. But well I am a bad girl at school ok. I never done my homework, I talk bad to my teacher although sometimes I could be such good girl, giving them a guilty grin to them and all....

I am nice.

Damn it I'm nice! That's bad.



This year so many of my favourite singers came here in Malaysia. INCLUDING JONAS BROTHERS. I was like... OMG NAJLA YOUR FRST CRUSH IS HERE OMG NAJLA BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE OMG THEY'RE HERE AND YOU'RE BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR THE FIRST BOYBAND YOU HAVE EVER LIKED IS HERE BREATHE HUH HAH HUH HAH

Can you believe I knew they will come a day before they arrived here? Yup. I missed so many things...

Too busy in my own world. If only I have secret place where I could scream loud, where I can hide, where I can do whatever the hell I want, where I can turn up the volume of music, blasting in the room where no one can shut me up.


I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE
I GOT A LOVE AND I KNOW THAT IT'S ALL MINE ON
DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU NEVER GONNA BREAK ME
STICKS AND STONES ARE NEVER GONNA SHAKE ME OOOOOWHOOAAA

TAAAKE ME AWAAAAAAY
A SECRET PLAAAAACE
TAAAAAKE AWAAAAAY
A SWEET ESCAAAAAAPE
TAKE ME AWAAAAAYYYYYYY
TO BETTER DAAAAAAAYSSSS
TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAYYYY
A HIDING PLAAAAACE


Love you muah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Gags for kisses and hugs ew i am not gonna kiss you lemme give you bear hug *crushes your bones*


No comments:

Post a Comment