this blog is just my past now. sometimes i'm only here for occasional rants/lepaskan geram that i hope no one will read anymore.

For more information, Visit ;

Monday, December 10, 2012

2011 Vs. 2012

I admit, I did say 2012... sucks. No, I am not talking about the freaking movie I will never, ever, ever watch. Just by hearing from my friend about the movie made me cringe. Come on! A girl watched her hot boyfriend died? No. Let the world ends but seeing that guy died? No.

Gosh, I'm so weird.

By the way, to be frank, I love 2012. It is faaaar better than 2011. Seriously. I don't miss twenty eleven at all. Call me bipolar but I did say I was going to miss 2011 and 2012 sucks when it turns out the otherwise. Why?

On the year 2011, I was stupid. Really, really stupid. Oh, I am not talking about education though. (well... I did fail Math last year..... Shut up, that's what I got when I lied to my teacher about not doing my homework, okay?) I'm talking about the mistake I did that I totally regret and that's a secret I will never tell anyone. I hate myself for it. Really. But then again, if I didn't do the mistake then, I would screw up in future right? At least I've learned from the hard way... TO NEVER LET IT GET THAT FAAAAAAR BECAUSE OF YOU I'VE NEVER-

Right right.... I love you Kelly Clarkson, I tore my Bintang Kecil magazine to keep your lyrics and I sang when I was eight hihihi. Wait, 8 or 10... I forgot. Pfft, I know when it's even number so somewhere between 8 or 10?

Eight. 2005. Yup, when I was eight. See? Did the math!

Back to the topic, I did say April 2012 sucks. Honestly I was dumb idiot fool stupid- every words in Thesaurus that describes stupidity. April rocks okay. Come on! On 5th freaking April, The Wanted retweeted my tweet! Stupid Najla saying April sucks. And I bought the first two The Wanted albums on the same freaking month. You could read my post when I said The Wanted sucks, just click Aprilrocksokayomg.

Let's not reminisce my stupidity okay? What the hell, I still give you the link.

Oops! Dumb.

On 2011, I lost two of my best friends because of the stupid thing called """""""""love""""""""" when really it was stupid. How many times have I said the word? I'm just appreciating the word that exists in the freaking dictionary with five letters called stupid.

Six letters, stupid.

Gee.

Right, why did I lose my two best friends? Let's not talk about it. What I can say is, I had my first heartbreak on the same freaking year. CURSE YOU HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED. Who am I kidding, Voldemort broke my heart, yes that douche bald noseless did who loves to wear dress. Seriously, Voldie, wear some good trousers already. RIGHT ON THAT SAME YEAR TOO, HARRY POTTER ENDED.... Wait, Harry Potter never ends. It's forever. I don't care how many new movies or books or whatever, I will always love Harry Potter no matter what.

On 2012, a certain boyband mended my broken heart just by singing and being bunch of idiots called The Wanted. I don't worship them, I don't look up to them much, I just want to marry them so it's not a crime. Let me get on with my awesome life.

On 2011, I never get A in English, yes I do admit that. After I reread my essays last year... Goddammit god knows how much I want to tear off those craps. Last year I wondered why the hell I always got B instead of the first letter in the alphabet? Oh who was I kidding, your english sucked, Najla. This year though, alhamdulillah only A although... never higher than 88.... Tsk.

On 2012, I met The Wanted. On 2012, I become a classy bitch... Lol jk but really Kingsley said all twfanmily are classy bitches so there ya go everybody I'm a classy bitch. And I pretty much improvised my skill as a ninja.

A girl can only dreams.

On 2012 though, I never told you this but this year, the most beautiful and amazing thing that top all amazing moments that ever happened in my life. I went to Makkah for the second time after the first time I went was really a vague moment because I was 7. But this year, I got the chance, alhamdulillah. It was last two months and I'm looking forward to going there again since last time I went there... I didn't perform my ibadah well so next time I'm going, insyaAllah, I will do it right.

InsyaAllah.

So yeah, let's just hope I won't jinx these good lucks when PMR result comes out okay?

Oh god that just ruined the moment.

Again, stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment